Hi.

Make sure you are comparing apples with apples and not oranges. The CWOP
uploader uploads WeeWX field altimeter in mbar (WeeWX does the
conversion/rounding to mbar not CWOP). The PWS uploader uploads WeeWX field
barometer. I can't access the WeatherCloud uploader at the moment but I am
suspecting it will be uploading barometer as well. I haven't looked at
Belchertown but I am guessing it will likely be barometer. What any of
these external services do with the 'pressure' value that is uploaded is
anyone's guess so even the fact you are uploading different values is no
guarantee of what they display.

If you want to see what is being uploaded to CWOP and PWS set debug=2 in
weewx.conf then restart WeeWX, you should the data being uploaded in the
log. Can't speak for WeatherCloud but debug=2 may well cause it's data to
be logged as well.

Gary