Hi there,

Im starting to use weewx since feb this year and so far its functional,
However I have a problem that needs to resolve.
Since after i installed weewx my first recorded data came to my page but
the BAROMETER record seems too much on its first maximum barometric record
(see on image)
I want to change this because it should be 1016 not 1053 hpa.

could someone teach us here how to edit its records since theres no option
in weewx.conf to change these values when recorded.

regards

-Mike-