The solution that Phil G posted certainly works for me, though I’ve done
belt-and-braces with:

sudo su # become super-user for now
service weewx stop # stop weewx (same effect as Phil’s /etc/init.d......step
wee_device —dump # (Note the double hyphen) Download all the logger’s stored
records - may take a while
wee_device —clear-memory # (Again, note the double hyphen) Clear the logger
memory
service weewx start # Restart weewx
exit # Stop being super-user

I keep meaning to put this into a shell script, and invoke it with cron soon
after the BST change.