Pat O'Brien's Belchertown skin has an option in his soon-to-be released V1
that allows you to display a Wind Rose! You can see what that looks like at
his site - https://belchertownweather.com/ and also at mine -
https://wx.kutzenco.com both of which running V1rc7 of the Belchertown skin.

Belchertown V1rc (still in testing) is available at
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/tree/development.
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/tree/development>Please note
that if you are currently running the Belchertown skin and wish to upgrade
to the Version 1 release candidate, you should remove the old version first.

Lots has changed and documentation is still being written - some of it is
now on the wiki page for the skin - in particular see this wiki page for
information on how to upgrade to V1
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Upgrading-to-Belchertown-skin-1.0.

This wiki page describes how to define and format the graphs -
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation

in the skin.

phil