Thanks Matt for all of your donated labors for the weewx community; it is
very much appreciated!

When you've time, one other forecast request; i.e.

[Forecast]
  [[*needed_fixes*]]

   -     WU new API keys and commands - already mentioned
   -     *NWS new Point-n-Click product*

The old NWS 3-letter forecast office identifier (foid, also referred to as
HADS) and 6-character location identifier (lid) are being phased out; this
is the NWS so-called PFM product. It has been replaced with the
Point-n-Click product (quasi-official product name) allowing for more
localized forecasts from a gridded database. More on that here:
https://www.weather.gov/mdl/ndfd_home

Thanks again for fixing the XTide v2.15.2 issue!

Kind regards,

Kelly