It looks like I've got plenty of company. Looking at
http://www.weewx.com/stations.html I can't find a station that works as I
expect it to. It may have never worked on the hosted site with the previous
versions, I've just never clicked on the RSS link. I think I'm going to
give up on the RSS and see if I can tweak the skin to get the "Since
Midnight" information back on the index.html page.

As a side note, I can view the RSS info on my phone using "Read" for
Android linked to the hosted xml URL.