> Just to be sure, could you define "console" dans "logger" ? You mean the
> adapter cable we put inside could be a version which is not working with
> the weather station ?

Yes. The cable is attached to what is actually a data logger, which
contains 1Mbit of memory. The weather records are actually stored in this
logger, not in the console. The logger has to be compatible with the
console. More about this
<https://www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/green-dot-loggers>.

I wrote to Davis, but I still didn't get any answer.

That surprises me. I've always found their support to be very good. Did you
try supp...@davisinstruments.com? Or, call them at +1 510-732-9229.

-tk