FYI, on all RH/Fedora (including CantOS) there are multiple consoles, which can
be accessed by pressing CTRL-ALT 1 thru =.

IIRC the debug messages go to console 12, the last one behind CRTL-ALT =, but
having them in a file is preferred in my book.

So, good job! =D

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPhone)