I've forked the Seasons skin and modified it to update the widgets and
graphs at various intervals here:

https://www.paloaltoweather.com/

I've carefully diff'ed all the code and it doesn't appear that my issue is
related to the mods.  Famous last words.  Of course, I may be wrong.  See
below.

I have three instances of weewx running.  Two of them show only the "Today"
column in the High/Low widget (the second is at
https://weather.johnkline.com/).
The third, alas, not accessible to the public, shows two columns: "Today"
and Year (or Rain Year via a toggle).  This third is almost the exact same
code, but running a modified Rainwise IP100 driver rather than modified
CC3000 drivers in the first two.

My issue is that the code in hilo.inc has four columns, day, week, month
and year-or-/rain-year.

Of these four columns, I see one (or two in one instance).  Perhaps
something is restricting the width, but I have not found it yet as the
width increases I've tried in the seasons.css just gets me a bigger area,
but no additional columns.

Now, as for my speculation that the mods do not appear to be responsible:

In searching the registry, I only see one column (the Today column) in
other instances of the seasons skin:

For example:

https://www.andylittle.us/weewx/

Two questions,
(1) Which columns are expected to be displayed in the High/Low widget?
(2) Presuming the answer above is not just one (the Today) column, is
anyone running the seasons skin and seeing the expected behavior?

Cheers,
John