Hi
Thank you for your willing to help.
I have installed sofaskin and than add forecast, I am not programmer so I
did as I know.
I have zipped sofaskin so you can look at it. Before it worked with WU but
don't know what is differend with OWM.
If you try and test that skin it should work as it is.
rar is a bit too large so I have uploaded it here on link.
https://nextcloud.povej.net/index.php/s/qQPKsZE8dSE7t2q

regards
Damian