"No, it does it for all units that are in the "English" database, eg
temperature ° C and ° F, speed km / h and mph, air pressure hPa and inHg."
I explained it wrongly, thinking that the values DISPLAYED in metric units
actually correspond to the values that are stored in the database (that is,
US), and it applies to everyone that is different from each other, not
both. For example, the time is the same in the US and SI, but the speed is
in US in mph, in SI in km / h and therefore it is wise to convert, which is
not happening here and the value from the database (mph) is not converted
to km / h. Ex. the database is 10 mph and displayed as 10 km / h. (instead
of the correct 16 km / h).