I've noticed a few issues with the occasional bad temperature/dew point
measurement.  Specifically, this week, my high temperature is: 101.0°F at
01:42:00 AM (Monday).  While unusual, not impossible.  That said, it
happened overnight, and was surrounded by temperatures in the 50s.  This is
obviously an errant reading.

I am currently recording information every 5min.  How can I look at a time
series of, say 5-10 temperature readings, to remove or flag suspect data?
Also, I'd like to be able to restrict tendencies to do the same (e.g.,
+/-25* change in 5min is suspect and needs to examined with time series
when more data comes in).

Is there any flag variable in the observation objects or would this need to
be added?  Is it possible to examine other times with a qc function?

Thanks!