Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  Thought it was not possible to import directional
strings..  Wish I could do this myself.  If you think of it and have some
time in the future AND it's not a big deal, I think it would help those of
us who are dumping Vantage software on old Windows boxes and moving our
stations to Linux.

BTW, the 'wee_import' program works great with a CSV file.  All my other
data was successfully imported on a 'dry run'.  This is one of the best and
most completely documented programs I've ever seen.

I'll hold up on this project and do the many other things I got hanging
here.

Thanks again, jjs