Thanks Gary - I understood that there's a duplicate section - it just
doesn't tell me what section is duplicated. Which is what I meant by not
much to go off of.

In trying to keep things as simple as possible I've kept the "bin/user"
generic. I can change this of course, but I fear that portions of my
documentation are a bit tl;dr and folks gloss over it.