OK ignore that sensor map I posted - my bad

weewx.conf section is

[WMR100]
    # This section is for the Oregon Scientific WMR100

    # The station model, e.g., WMR100, WMR100N, WMRS200
    model = WMR100

    # How long a wind record can be used to calculate wind chill (in
seconds)
    stale_wind = 30

    # The driver to use:
    driver = weewx.drivers.wmr100

(there is no sensor map in the WMR100 section - note it does show Battery
status of wind, rain, inside & outside sensors)

(also if there are # at the start doesnt it ignore that line??)

Neil