Hi,

Looks like I have a couple of highcharts settings that are either wrong or
incorrectly set when changing from mm to inches. Unfortunately I don’t have
access to my PC for the next couple of months so the best I can do is a
workaround where I give you some instructions for making a couple of minor
changes to one of the weewx-highcharts files. On top of that, since I don’t
have access to my PC I can’t verify the workarounds. If you are not comfortable
with this and editing the file then I am afraid a fix will have to wait a
couple of months.

If you wish to go ahead proceed as follows:

1. As part of setting up a web page to display the highcharts plots you will
have copied the file plot.js to your web server, find it and make a backup
copy, let’s call it plot_orig.js

2. To fix the tool tip decimal places issue edit plot.js on your web server and
at line 809 change:

obj.tooltip.valueDecimals = 1;

obj.tooltip.valueDecimals = 2;

3. To fix the y axis values goto line 817 and change:

format: '{value:.0f}',

format: '{value:.1f}',

4. Save plot.js, goto your highcharts plot page and refresh the page. Depending
on your browser you may need to clear the browser cache.

Let us know how that goes. If you need to revert just delete the modified
plot.js and then copy plot_orig.js back as plot.js.

Gary