Hi AE,

It's important to know that the screenshot you are sharing is from my
station. My station has the UV sensor and the Radiation sensor, so I am
able to plot these values.

Your station may differ with the available sensors (looks like you may have
UV?)...

The theoretical max solar radiation bell curve comes from weewx and
pyephem. Take a look at this very recent post with someone else saying they
couldn't get pyephem to work
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weewx-user/qtG-PCWq0Qg>. Maybe
their solution will be the same for you.