Do you believe the Pi2 is powerful enough to do 2.5 second or 5 second RF?

I do not know how the performance is. I would like to have weewx also stop
generation cheetahgenerator and imgegenderator as I do not use the website
features. this may give her some more head room. Again these are question
that come up as I am getting ready to upgrade to Pi2. I am just waiting for
my hardware clock to arrive from Amazon today. =)  I will sure have a few
questions on its setup I am still researching.

Cheers

Bill