We moved and installed a new weather station at our new home, when the
Davis Vantage Pro2 was connected it all started working again no problem
but the images with the plots (like Barometer) rather than the lines from
before have unreadable (almost) dots ... see https://jenolan.org/weather

I removed and reinstalled Weewx both using  pyinstall & apt-get and still
the same, data seems fine so how can I coerce the system to show the dots
as joined lines as they were before?

Thanks,
Larry