Thanks Tom,

Thanks for the fast response!  I created the section that you said in
weewx.conf, see below, and now I don't get any data in the archive table,
also included below, with previous AVG values for comparison sake.
Suggestions?

[Accumulator]
    [[kwh]]
        extractor = sum
    [[IrrigationFlow]]
        extractor = sum
sqlite> select datetime, kwh, IrrigationFlow from archive where datetime
>=1567374900;
dateTime|kwh|IrrigationFlow
1567374900|0.009349|0.0
1567375200|0.0100596551724138|0.0