On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6:43:35 PM UTC-7, Lodewyk Jansen wrote:

> The problem is that the USB logger is limited to 516 bins, thus it can
> only hold 516-minutes of data (~8hours) which isn't near enough. I have a
> Raspberry Pi and I am hoping that in some way the Logger can dump the raw
> files on it while out in the field - then afterwards can "open" the files
> in Weatherlink or some software to get the 1-minute interval data for the
> whole period it was out in the field.

Isn't what you're asking about the same as simply setting your archive
period to 1 minute and letting weewx save the data to its archive table in
weewx.sdb normally ?

How are you going to power the pi in the field for 2 weeks ?  Powering the
thing connected 'to' the Vue is the bigger issue I'd think.   Weewx will
catch up to the logger every time it starts if you were thinking about only
running the pi for a short time per day.

Maybe you should explain what you're trying to do first, there's likely a
simpler solution to what you're asking about.