Creating a custom page isn't documented but it's not hard. Just copy how
the other pages are created:

1. Create a new folder and create the index.html.tmpl within (copy the file
from /about as a starter)
2. Then add this new folder to the navigation within header.html.tmpl.
3. Create the graphs you want in graphs.conf as you normally would.
4. Initialize and add the chart to your new page.

Let's use this graphs.conf as an example - it is how I show rx check
percent on my about page <http://belchertownweather.com/go/about>.

[about]
    show_button = false
    time_length = 172800 # 48 hours in seconds
    aggregate_type = last
    aggregate_interval = 300 # 5 min
    gapsize = 300000 # 5 min

    [[rxchart]]
        title = ISS Receive Stats
        yaxis_max = 100
        [[[rxCheckPercent]]]
            color = "#268bd2"

    [[rxchartyear]]
        title = ISS Receive Stats Average
        yaxis_max = 100
        xaxis_groupby = month
        xaxis_categories = 'Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul',
'Aug', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dec'
        time_length = year
        [[[rxCheckPercent]]]
            aggregate_type = avg
            color = "#268bd2"

Then in the content of your new page, you need to add 2 things.

1. At the top of the page add:

<script type='text/javascript'>showChart("about");</script>

This initializes the graphs.conf group "about". You see this matches the
[about] wording in the graph.conf group.

2. Then where you want to show the graph within the page, add a div with an
ID of the observation from the graph group that you want to show:

You will see how the id= matches the observations within the double
brackets. [[rxchart]] and [[rxchartyear]]]

Obviously swap out the graph group and observation names with what you're
building and that should do it.