Hi Gary,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not in a hurry. If you want to work on the
cumulus import script of weewx i'll be around waiting if you want to test
it with someone. I really want to import my cumulus file. It's possible
there are gaps in the files it's not really a problem for me as it is a
personal weather station so I don't mind gaps in the data. This will most
likely happen at other places in my logs. I don't remember why but I know
at some point I changed my intervals to 5 minutes as well so chances are I
will need to split the import as you said. As for the version of weewx it's
3.9.2. I don't mind changing code in scripts of weewx either i'm a
programmer as well I just don't know python (yet).

Thanks for the help.

Hyrules

Hyrules