I found the following errors when  installing basic report.

Please explain.

pi@REpb4:~$ wee_extension --install=home/pi/Weewx?Examples/basic
Request to install '/home/pi/Weewx/Examples/basic'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/wee_extension", line 82, in <module> main()
File üsr/bin/wee_extension", line 74, in main
ext.install_extension(option.install)
File üsr/share/weewx/weecfg/extension.py", line 123, in
install_extension
   self.install_from_dir(extension_path)
File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/__init__.py"line 1601, in
get_extension_installer_
      raise ExtensionError("Cannot find ínstall'module in %s" %
extension_installer_dir)
weecfg.ExtensionError: Cannot find ínstall'module
in home/pi/Weewx/Examples/basic.

ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra installed.

{Extras] updated to
Current = /home/pi/Weewx/Skins/basic/current.inc
hilo =  /home/pi/Weewx/skins/basic/hilo.inc

Installed in Weewx.conf
[StdReport]
      [[basic]]
            skin = basic
            HTML_ROOT = public_html/basic

Hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance

Regards Harry de PE1IAA. (beginner with Raspberry

PS: i cannot change file in /ectc/weewx/weewx.conf
I saw somthing like chmod 777, please explain.