My current setup pulls weather data from Offset console using weewx-wh23xx
driver. I want to run a bash script that can get the current weather and
send me a notification if it meets the criteria.

I could probably get the weather data directly from PWS console
using weewx-wh23xx driver but I can't figure out this!! Of course one could
use sqlite3 to pull the data from either weewx database
(/var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb) but it looks complicated for me that I have to
run some complex script to retrieve the current data!

Can you share some script that can pull the current data from either weewx
database or from the console? thank you