Hello

I have a question. The documentation says, you can change the threshold of
120 in the weewx.conf. However, I do not find the weewx.conf this described
point. 120 are too few. I want to set the value to 200. If I change this in
the radiationshours.py, then I get, as soon as the solar value 0 W / m2 is
an error message and weewx stops.

Here's the place:
When [sunshine_hours] is summed over a day, the result is the number of
hours during the day when radiation
exceeded 120 W / m2, or 'hours of sunshine'.
The threshold of 120 W / m2 can be overwritten in weewx.conf:
     [Radiation Days]
         min_sunshine = 120

Hre the Script:
https://github.com/brewster76/util-archer/blob/master/user/radiationhours.py