Hello all!

I have searched alot from the net and Weewx github to understund importing
from Weathercat.
I can look the wee_import code and there is mention of weathercat and some
info.
What should I put to import.conf file?
I see the examples of CSV, WU and Cumulus import conf files, but not
example of importing from Weathercat monthly files.
Does anyone done importing from Weathercat?

-Ville-