Hello to all,

I got another question. The import of additional rain works fine now.
So if a add the following tag to my template:
$day.Rain_RG11.sum
I get the correct value in my preselected unit. (Database is metric and my
default unit for group_rain is "mm")

I'm also generating two graphs with the following code:
        [[[dayrain]]]
            # Make sure the y-axis increment is at least 0.02 for the rain
plot
            yscale = None, None, 0.02
            plot_type = bar
            [[[[rain]]]]
                aggregate_type = sum
                aggregate_interval = 3600
                label = Niederschlag (Stundenwerte)
        [[[dayrain_RG11]]]
            # Make sure the y-axis increment is at least 0.02 for the rain
plot
            yscale = None, None, 0.02
            plot_type = bar
            [[[[rain_RG11]]]]
                aggregate_type = sum
                aggregate_interval = 3600
                label = Niederschlag (Stundenwerte)

Here I get the following images (do not look at the actual bar values -
they are not representative and result due to testing):

My self added rain source generates correct values but it does not display
the unit and the values which are plotted are seeming to be in the native
unit [cm] as it is stored in the database.
Does anybody has an idea what could be the matter here? Tags are working
fine, but not the image generation.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,
engolling