Hi all,

Thanks for all the input. they pi did not have any issue getting the data
to the database which is on windows PC running mysql. The issue is the web
server part. I had to disable the mosquitto mqtt, as it wos not working and
took forever to generate the reports. and then it would not generate the
page. mow I have striped the PI to weewx default with the RLT_SDR and
running perfectly. I have installed weewx on an other server with more
power that will generate the presentation, If i can figure out how to get
it to trigger and generate the reports as it has no sensor inputs.

Rogene T.:
how did you get 2 brands on the same rft_sdr system my La Cross will not
upload as the unit are different than the Acurite.
Help with this would be appreciated.

Regards,
LTheoret