I am trying to get some weather data out of weewx. In the past I have used
this scheme:

Created a new template called temp.txt.tmpl in the etc/weewx/skins/Standard
directory. It's only content is: $current.outTemp

In the skin.conf file under [CheetahGenerator] tucked in under [[ToDate]]  I
added:

   [[[temp.txt]]]

        # Report that makes current outTemp available to other program

        encoding = strict_ascii

        template = temp.txt.tmpl

>From that I expected to see the data in /var/www/html/weewx/temp.txt

In the past this has worked... but not now?

I recently replaced my weather station with a Vantage and fresh install of
Buster, weewx on a Rbpi3+ It all work well right out of the box! Except for
the above mentioned issue.

Thanks for any insight!!!