Hi,

We experiencing some problems running weewx on an raspberry pi with a slow
internet connection via gsm - enough to transfer data but not very stable
at the Moment... also we have some trouble that after we lost connection
the time is not good synchronized and so our data transfer crashes...
we tried to reboot the raspberry every night at midnight and everything
seems to be fine - but sometimes we experiencing new problems - weewx
daemon will Startup right before the network is established.
So is there any possibility to delay the startup for 60 seconds after
reboot - so that the network will be surely established...