Here is a dongle:

https://www.amazon.com/NooElec-NESDR-Smart-Enclosure-R820T2-Based/dp/B01HA642SW/ref=pd_sbs_147_t_1/146-1630041-2226918?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01HA642SW&pd_rd_r=b26dadf4-ad76-42f2-afca-eb27c0897014&pd_rd_w=LRam8&pd_rd_wg=YcxkB&pf_rd_p=5cfcfe89-300f-47d2-b1ad-a4e27203a02a&pf_rd_r=87V3233EBAWMKMZMZ2SY&psc=1&refRID=87V3233EBAWMKMZMZ2SY