ι was fixed the issue my omn finaly. i write here for future use

ss and season report generate file "index. hlml"
.setting /var/www/html/weewx in weewx.conf  also in ss and season genarate
"index.html" file in root and makes the issue.
solved this , with delete index.html from ss direcrory all works property.
thank you

Τη Δευτέρα, 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2019 - 12:30:44 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Δημήτρης
Βήχος έγραψε: