HI,
When you post a question, please remember to:

   1. *Post the relevant portion of the system log*
   - The log is essential to diagnosing any problem.
      - It helps to turn on the "debug" flag (set debug=1 in the
      configuration file weewx.conf), then run again.
      2. *Post the relevant portion of the weewx configuration file and/or
   skin configuration file;*
   3. *Specify the type of weather station hardware you are using;*
   4. *Tell us how you installed weewx.*

For more information about what makes a good post, see the guidelines *Help!
Posting to weewx user!
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user>* in the
wiki.
Thanks