Given that WeeWX v4 will be released RSN I have held off posting the
instructions for using WeeWXv4 wee_import with a WeeWX v3.x install. I
realise now that some folks may not be upgrading to WeeWX v4 for various
reasons so I have published the instructions here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/weewx-user/9_Db5uYzXDk/XDzM-pW2BAAJ>. One
thing I forgot to mention in that post is that once WeeWX v4 is released
the -b development option can be omitted from the git clone command.

Gary