Having difficulties with fixing my "clock skew" situation.  My installed
file system differs from the one documented in the User Guide under "clock
skew".
/var/lib/weewx compared to /home/weewx/archive.
Granted-  I have been thru this clock skew situation before-  Alas- I do
not recall nor can find the resolution process steps.
It all started when my microSD card failed recently.  I was able to burn a
new card with an image backup I had- but the index.html file is not getting
updated.  Many thanks.
Also-  I would like to eventually get to a point where I can maintain a
back-up copy of my .SDB file so that my WX history can be preserved.  /Eric