thanks Thomas

I am going to search this model because an other crash since 1 hour of my SD Card !!!

this is the time to do somethings

patrick

Le 07/01/2020 à 14:50, Thomas Keffer a écrit :
It's a 16 GB Sandisk Extreme Plus. Something like this <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005LFT3QG/ref=psdc_1197396_t2_B07H9J1YXN>. But, keep in mind, this is now a 5+ year old model. There are probably better choices now.