On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 1:24:08 PM UTC-5, raenrfm wrote:

> Hey Vince, thanks for the tip.  Turns out I needed to send from my base
> station the "barometer" value pre calculated in the base station before
> sending it to the mqtt server, so seeing as windy.py needs the barometer
> implicitly I had to send it to weewx already corrected for my altitude.  I
> guess I assumed that weewx would calculate it at the end of every archive
> cycle.  Weird.

it looks like 'barometer' is, indeed, in the record, but it has a value of
'None'.  does your station send partial packets, or does your station
sometimes have no barometric reading in enough loop packets so that it
reports an archive record with a value of 'None' for
pressure/barometer/altimeter?

fixed at commit add0332f89cd621f4dc9e49bbcd072698f22fbc4 - if there is no
barometer, the weewx-windy extension will upload a value of None (not sure
how windy will deal with this, but that is what happens for all of the
other observations, so at least it will be consistent and will not crash
weewx)