That is what was confusing me. To my belief, I use only metric and my
WS2080 also uses only metric. So I expected this recognized type to be
handled well. Problem with great programs is that they are big :) with lots
of features and it takes months to get aquainted with their terminology as
a new user.

But, since I did found how to convert the database to metric, all is well.
I also added extraTemp4.

Now, I have a silly problem: I am unable to specify plot colours for my 4
series. I was reading docs and believe I am doing it right. My colors are
simply ignored and my 4th series is in cyan (light blue). I did in:

/home/weewx/skins/Smartphone/skin.conf

define my colours:

chart_line_colors = 0xff0000, 0x3333ff, 0x00cc00, 0xFFC300

They are: red, blue, green and yellow. When I generate my plots, I get:
blue, red, green, cyan in that order. What am I doing wrong?