[image: daySmarttemp alias1.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>
<about:invalid#zClosurez>

If I change Smartphone skin.conf anti_alias from 1 to 2, plots clean up
nicely but all letters shrink to illegible size, as evidenced by attached
plots. Why would anti_alias affect letters at all?

What is a solution? To change all plot letter sizes manually back to
regular size experimenting what it is?

Plus, this illustrates my inability to change plot line colors. I have
defined:
chart_line_colors = 0xff0000, 0x3333ff, 0x00cc00, 0xffc300
red, blue, green and yellow but my plots are ignoring me completely. Both
order and colors are wrong. Where this cyan came from?