Hi Mathew
i add  NAModule5  like u wrote ,  in my weewx.conf
The weewx.log   show 2  sets  of different parameters  for NAModule4 , no
NAModule5.
>From my weewx.log:

NAModule4.module_name': u'GARAGE'      NAModule4.module_name':
u'extraTemp2'
NAModule4.Temperature': 13.8                   NAModule4.Temperature': 7.1,

How i can solve this issue ?
Tnx for your help
Jean-Pierre