JB

Many thanks for pointing me in the direction of the fix, applied (at line
61) and it appears to be working fine after a reboot.

A quick query on Verion 4.xx of weewx for those Linux savvy bodies amongst
us, how easy is it to install on an RPi and is an undated version of
Wunderfixer included (that works)?

Regards

Dave