Hi,
FYI this is not a weewx error since weewx has nothing to do with an
extension.
Also a 121 error usually means that the device did not receive the data in
the "format" or order it was expecting.
This assumes all the connections are done correctly, which they seem to be
based on the debug output.
I would start by looking at the protocol of the DFrobot and see if it any
different than what was coded in the extension. I have used a number of
these devices and have not seen any differences yet but I have not used
this one. It could be the first. I also would check to make sure the device
is getting the startup commands in the order it expects. I have seem
devices that were very picky out this.
Thanks