Good evening again,

The title pretty well says it all, I would like to set the average wind
speeds to use a different unit groups.  My vantage Pro2 reads wind speed in
1mph increments, so there is no need to output decimal points on those
values, but I would like to be able to display more accurate average
values.

Is there a way to do this in the weewx report engine?

Thank you in advance, as always!