Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your answer.
The model that I have is the following. I did not see any possibility to
export the data to something else than wunderground.
https://www.bresser.de/fr/Temps/BRESSER-Station-meteo-couleur-WIFI-avec-capteur-exterieur-5-en-1.html

Please let me know if I am wrong, this would help.

Also, what I intend to do (even if not super clean), is to run a python
script from my NAS every 60s.
This script would check on wunderground if there is new data online
compared to the text file stored on the NAS.
Then it would update the text file on the NAS. Then use this text file to
update a graph available on a website/app.
Not sure yet whether this is simple or not...

Is there any easy app that you suggest to use?

Thanks in advance,
Ivan

*Ivan Schrooyen*

*M: **+33 6 98 38 72 56*