https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q_ILd6m6M_KT0HThnv6X7JHxbaq8zMfA

If i open this merged database on Ubuntu with SQLite there is no problem.
But when i send this datatbase on the raspberry where weewx is runing weewx
is out of order.
Where is the problem?

I know that the database on the raspberry is named weewx.sdb

I hope anybody can help me and understand my terrible english.

Thanks