That is interesting. Possibly because there was an error and wxnow.txt is
not being updated and hence an old copy is being sent repeatedly. Did you
look in the logs for any clues? I was running binding = archive here on a
machine and wxnow.txt is working just fine. Running with binding = loop or
with no setting (which defaults to loop) will produce wxnow.txt on arrival
of every loop packet. With the extra db reads the new version has this will
place a greater load on your machine but it should easily handle it.

Gary