Hi,

I'll wager you are using WeeWX 3.x and are (still) having
barometer/pressure problems? If so you are likely suffering from this issue
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/issues/300>. In a nutshell the 3.x and
earlier NOAA reports require that a given day or month have barometer data
before that day or months data is displayed in the NOAA format report. So
no barometer data means no day/month tabular data in the NOAA reports. If
you look at your reports closely you will see the summary data at the
bottom of each table is there and correct so the reports are being produced
just with no tabular data. The issue is fixed in WeeWX 4.0.

How to fix, you have a few options depending on how important it is to you
and your skills:

1. Do nothing (easiest)
2. Wait until WeeWX 4.0 is released and upgrade (next easiest)
3. Install the current 4.0 beta (if your git skills are up to it)
4. Fix your install so that you have barometer data :) (probably more of a
challenge)
5. Pull down the updated NOAA template files from GitHub. (easier than
installing the current beta and will definitely fix your Seasons skin NOAA
reports but I cannot speak for Belchertown NOAA reports)

Gary