To remove Records from the menu, remove this line from the header.html.tmpl
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/blob/master/skins/Belchertown/header.html.tmpl#L145>
.

To change colors, modify the styles.css to your desire. Note that both of
these changes will be overwritten if you upgrade. If you don't upgrade then
no worries. The new beta version of the skin has an option for maintaining
custom css styles. It's not documented yet - need to find some time to
document it