So, as near as I can tell I am missing a module called _mysql_exceptions
and I can not find that module to install it
Another question i have is:
Is wewx supposed to run under python 2.7 or on python 3.x?
It seems its 2.7 to me, but I am no python programmer.
In any case pip2 pip2.7 and pip3  cant seem to find the module at all
Do any of you have weewx running with mysql?
I'm starting to wonder if its a bug in weewx code or not.